- On arrival in Istanbul (Ataturk Airport), you will be met and transferred by our local representative to your hotel.
- 1300hrs In the afternoon, Visits to City Walls, Golden Horn and cable car to Pierre Loti Hill. Then, Bosphorus Cruise along the Bosphorus, the winding strait separating Europe & Asia. Bosphorus coastline is a delightful mixture of the past and the present where one can enjoy the grand splendour and quaint beauty of the ancient wooden mansions, palaces of marble, fortresses, and small fishing villages. Rumeli Fortress (from the boat, no interior visit) and Leander’s Tower (from the boat, no interior visit).
Overnight in Istanbul.
Meal – Dinner
- Today enjoy half – day morning sightseeing tour of Istanbul city. Visit Byzantine Hippodrome, in which stand the obelisk brought from Egypt by Theodosius and the Serpent Column taken from Delphi by Constantine.
- Then visit Hagia Sophia(Closed on Monday), which is considered as one of the eight wonders of the world, also occupies a prominent place in the history of art and architecture.
- It is one of the rare works of this size and age that has survived to our day. The church is erroneously known as Saint Sophia in the west. The basilica was not dedicated to a saint named Sophia, but to Divine Wisdom.
- Later we visit Blue Mosque, which has six minarets and a middle dome of 109 feet and Grand Covered Bazaar (closed on Sundays) dating back to 15th century. It covers over 4,000 shops under one roof. Return back to hotel on your own. Evenings are free or take an optional Istanbul by Night tour which includes visit to one of the best night clubs in Istanbul with limited drinks and dinner. Overnight in Istanbul.
Meal – Breakfast & Dinner
ISTANBUL – KAYSERI – CAPPADOCIA
- This morning transfer to Istanbul (Ataturk) Airport for morning flight to Kayseri (Note: Your arrival flight should arriving into Kayseri by 07.00am).
- Upon arrival meet with assistant and drive to Cappadocia. Upon arrival at Kayseri Airport meet with assistant and drive to Cappadocia. Arrival visit to Red Valley which is one of the most beautiful trekking valleys in Cappadocia.
- Explore the famous rock-cut churches and hiking for 5km through the valley. After hiking, resting in Old Cavusin Village where one of old Greek Villages in Cappadocia. The village is known with its houses and churches of the Christian clergymen.
- After lunch at local restaurant visit to Kaymakli Underground City, the place early Christians hid from persecutors. Finally visit to Pigeon Valley. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Meal – Breakfast & Dinner
- Morning visits to Dervent Valley which has various types of fairy chimneys. Pasabaglari (Monk’s Valley) with some other types of fairy chimneys. Avanos Region, known with its pottery, a craft dating back to Hittite period.
- After lunch at local restaurant visits to Goreme Open-Air Museum, which is full of pink, rose and white tapering columns. These tall free standing cones of stone curve and twist as if pulled from earth like taffy.
- Others are tall like fairy chimneys. The caves were settled in the 4th century as monasteries. Visit some caves on the cliffs to see Byzantine frescoes decorating early Christian churches. Stop at Citadel of Uchisar and Esentepe for beautiful view of Cappadocia. You will also have chance to take photo in these places.
Overnight in Cappadocia.
Meal – Breakfast & Dinner
CAPPADOCIA – KAYSERI DEPART
- Good times need never ends!!! This morning you will be ready to check out from your hotel and you will be transferred to Kayseri Airport for your flight back home with a lots of Happy Memories. Hope you enjoyed your trip and give us your reviews and suggestions.
Meal – Breakfast
| City Name
|| Standard/4 Star
|| Deluxe/5 Star
|| Grand Halic Hotel Or Similar
|| Surmeli Hotel Or Similar
|| Altin Yazi Hotel Or Similar
|| Perissia Hotel Or Similar
- Accommodation at hotels mentioned or similar with daily buffet breakfast.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary. (Meals served will be International & Turkish cuisine).
- Arrival & departure airport transportation from Ataturk airport in Istanbul on private basis.
- All other airport transfers and sightseeing are on Seat In Coach basis by Air conditioned vehicles.
- Entrance to all mentioned sites and museums.
- Services of English speaking Representative.
- International and domestic air ticket (Istanbul – Kayseri – Istanbul).
- Airport taxes, Turkey Visa, Over-seas mediclaim Insurance.
- Drinks during meals, Porterages, tips.
- Any item of personal nature such as Laundry, shopping, telephone bills etc.
- Any other item not mentioned in the Holiday ‘Price Includes’ head.
- 5.00% GST
- Initial deposit – Rs.15,000/-per person to confirm your booking with us.
- 100% payment to be made at least 15 days before departure.
- Total Payment in INR as per the prevailing exchange rate on the date of final Payment.
Payment Policy: Cancellation
- All services such as Airline seats / Hotel accommodation / ground transportation are pre-blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers / vendors if these services are released within the below mentioned time frame.
- If circumstances make you cancel the tour , the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing.
Cancellation Will Attract The Following Cancellation
- 35 Days or more prior to Departure 15% of the Tour Cost.
- 34 Days to 15 Days prior to Departure 25% of the Tour Cost.
- 14 Days to 08 Days prior to Departure 50% of the Tour Cost.
- 08 Days and beyond 100% of the Tour Cost.
Prices Are for a Minimum 2 passenger Traveling Together , No Refund for Un utilized Service .
- Important Notes
- Given cost is estimated, based on lowest hotel rates existing as of now. We don’t hold any confirmation for hotels/airline. Its subject to availability at the time of booking. Any difference in cost shall be borne by passenger.
- Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. Destiny Travels will not be held responsible for them. Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- Check-in time at hotel is 14:00 hrs & check-out time is 11:00 hrs.
- Your tours and transfers are based on not at disposal basis.
- Your itinerary will be strictly on timings.
- Room rates based on standard rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for valley facing rooms.
- Breakfast will start from day 2 of the itinerary.
- Services will be given in exchange of original vouchers/itinerary only.
- If lunch is included in sightseeing it will be light pack lunch.
- Portages and coach captain tips are extra.
- Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
- There is no refund for un utilized service.
- On hilly areas the ac will not work.
- We will not be held responsible for any delays in airline leading to misconnecting of onward flights.
- During sightseeing the vehicle will go up to permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers.
- Any govt.tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Pre pavement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- If any airline is delayed or cancelled, Destiny Travels is not responsible for any compensation for hotels, meals, sightseeing or any other claim.