Arrive at Jaipur Airport
- On arrival at Jaipur Airport, you will be received by our representative and transferred to the hotel.
- On reaching, check in to the hotel, unpack and relax.
- Spend the evening at leisure and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at Jai Mahal Palace Jaipur.
- After an early breakfast, drive to visit the city’s landmark. Hawa Mahal (palace of the winds).
- Built during the 18th century, the five-story building features 953 windows and niches through which the royal women observed the procession in the street without being seen.
- Next, visit Amber Fort, the former capital of Kachhawaha Rajput, which lies on 400-foot-tall hill and is surrounded by a chain of mountains known as Aravali.
- Afterwards, visit the City Palace of the Pink City Jaipur. The City Palace built in 1734 lies in the centre of Jaipur and is now the residence of the royal family of Jaipur and a beautiful museum.
- Later, visit Jantar Mantar, an observatory built in the 18th century by the city founder Jai Singh II. The instruments are carved out of stone and marble and served to the sky observation.
- Return to the hotel in the evening and relax. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Jaipur – Jodhpur (323 kms/ 8 hours approx.)
- After a hearty breakfast, proceed for Jodhpur.
- On arrival in Jodhpur, check in to the hotel.
- Spend the evening at leisure or enjoy the hotel activities and amenities.
- Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at Vivanta By Taj – Hari Mahal.
- After a scrumptious breakfast, proceed for a city sightseeing tour.
- The tour includes a visit to Mehrangarh fort, Jaswant Thada and the local market.
- Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at Vivanta By Taj – Hari Mahal.
- Mehrangarh Fort – Guarding the city below and crowning a perpendicular cliff, the fort was founded by Rao Jodha in 1459 AD when he shifted his capital from Mandore.
- Standing sentinel to the city below, it overlooks the rugged and rocky terrain, and houses a palace intricately adorned with long carved panels and latticed windows exquisitely wrought from red sandstone.
- The apartments within have their own magic – the Moti Mahal (Pearl Palace), Phool Mahal (Flower Palace), Sheesh Mahal (Mirror Palace).
- Sileh Khana and Daulat Khana contain rich and varied collection of palanquins, howdahs, royal cradles miniature paintings of various schools, folk music, instruments, costumes, furniture and an impressive armoury.
- The display of cannons on the ramparts near Chamunda temple is among the rarest in India. As you climb up, folk musicians revive the grandeur of a bygone era.
- Overnight Stay at Hotel
Jodhpur – Jaisalmer
- After a hearty breakfast, check out of hotel and drive to Jaisalmer.
- On arrival in Jaisalmer, check in to the hotel and spend the evening at leisure.
- Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at Brys Fort.
- After a hearty breakfast, go on a sightseeing tour of the city.
- The stunning Jain temples inside the Sonar Quila, the Palace Museum inside the Jaisalmer Fort, which exhibits a rich collection of imperial dresses and artifacts belonging to the royal family of Jaisalmer and havelis with convoluted designs and latticed windows such as Patwaon-ki-Haveli and the Gadisar Lake form the main attractions of the city.
- Late in the evening, drive about 40 kms away from Jaisalmer to Sam Dunes and enjoy the camel cart ride to the Sunset Point and Sam Sand Dunes (direct payment basis).
- Take the camel safari (direct payment basis) and explore the true life and delights of the desert.
- Stay overnight at the Royal Tent.
Departure transfers – Checkout
- After a relaxed breakfast, check out of the hotel and transfer to Jodhpur Airport or Jaisalmer Railway Station for on wards journey.
||Hotel Ajmer View/ Similar
|| Hotel Suncity International/ Similar
||Royal Rana villa/ Similar
[Meal Plan –
EP – Room only,
CP – Room + Breakfast,
MAPI – Breakfast, Lunch / Dinner – Room + Breakfast + Dinner,
APAI – Room + Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner]
- Cost of Your Round Trip Economy Class Excursion Airfare.
- 2 nights stay at Jaipur.
- 2 nights stay at Jodhpur.
- 2 nights stay at Jaisalmer.
- Accommodation at the Hotels Mentioned or Similar.
- Transportation – All transfers and sightseeing
- Meals, Coach Transfers, Entrance Fees, Excursions, Sightseeing And Surface Transportation As Mentioned In The Itinerary.
- Airport Taxes.
- Optional & Add-On Tours Unless Mentioned Otherwise.
- Airline And Hotel Surcharges (If Applicable) During High / Festive Season To Be Paid Extra Per Person.
- Cost of Extension of Validity or Deviation of Your Air Ticket.
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Group’s Menu.
- Anything Not Specifically Mentioned In ‘What Your Tour Price Includes’ Box.
- Govt. Service Tax 9%.
- We Also have Blocking for Flights as the rates are dynamic we request you to give Fixed dates to book Flights.
- Initial deposit – Rs.15000 /-per person to confirm your booking with us.
- 100% payment to be made at least 15 days before departure.
- Total Payment in INR as per the prevailing exchange rate on the date of final Payment.
Payment Policy: Cancellation
- All services such as Airline seats / Hotel accommodation / ground transportation are pre-blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers / vendors if these services are released within the below mentioned time frame.
- If circumstances make you cancel the tour , the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing.
Cancellation Will Attract The Following Cancellation
- 35 Days or more prior to Departure 15% of the Tour Cost
- 34 Days to 15 Days prior to Departure 25% of the Tour Cost
- 14 Days to 08 Days prior to Departure 50% of the Tour Costs
- 08 Days and beyond 100% of the Tour Cost
- Given cost is estimated, based on lowest hotel rates existing as of now. We don’t hold any confirmation for hotels/airline. Its subject to availability at the time of booking. Any difference in cost shall be borne by passenger.
- Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. Destiny Travels will not be held responsible for them. Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- Check-in time at hotel is 14:00 hrs & check-out time is 11:00 hrs
- Your tours and transfers are based on not at disposal basis.
- Your itinerary will be strictly on timings.
- Room rates based on standard rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for valley facing rooms.
- Services will be given in exchange of original vouchers/itinerary only.
- If lunch is included in sightseeing it will be light pack lunch.
- Portages and coach captain tips are extra
- Optional sightseeing can be booked in advance.
- There is no refund for un utilized service
- On hilly areas the ac will not work.
- We will not be held responsible for any delays in airline leading to misconnecting of onward flights.
- During sightseeing the vehicle will go up to permissible point only.
- Any govt.tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Pre pavement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- If any airline is delayed or cancelled, Destiny Travels is not responsible for any compensation for hotels, meals, sightseeing or any other claim.