01 Arrival Cochin
- Arrive at Cochin Airport or Ernakulam Railway Station and receive assistance to be transferred to the hotel.
- Later in the day, enjoy a half-day city tour of Cochin visiting the St. Francis Church, Mattencherry Palace, Jewish Synagogue and Chinese fishing nets (These Sightseeing is possible if the Guest arrives before or on 12 NOON).
- Overnight in the hotel.
Cochin / Munnar (130 KMS – 4HRS Approx.)
- After enjoying breakfast, go on a drive through the picturesque countryside of Munnar. On arrival in Munnar, check into the hotel.
- Later in the afternoon, proceed on a city tour of Munnar, visiting the Christ Church, Mattupetty Dam and Mattupetty Lake.
- Enjoy rest of the day at leisure relaxing in the hotel.
- Overnight in the hotel.
In Munnar – Full day sightseeing
- Today proceed for full day sightseeing of Munnar visit sections of old Munnar, which includes Tata Tea Museum and Christ Church with its fourteen rows of wooden pews.
- Later, visit Mattupetty Lake which is flanked by the small hydro-electric dam.
- Overnight stay at Munnar.
Munnar – Thekkady (110 kms / 3 hrs drive)
- After breakfast, proceed to Thekkady.
- Transfer to hotel & relax.
- Afternoon, proceed for sightseeing – The Periyar wildlife sanctuary is thick evergreen forest, declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978.
- The splendid artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar Dam across the Periyar river adds to the charm of the park.
- You can also do a things in Thekkady like – Boat cruises on the Periyar lake, visit cardamom, pepper, tea & coffee plantation.
- Overnight at hotel.
Thekkady – Alleppey (190 km / 6 hrs)
- Morning after breakfast proceed to Alleppey , where you will be booked to stay overnight on the Houseboat.
- Staying in Houseboat is breathtakingly stimulating experience.
- While sailing down a maze of canals one sees different scenes from the villages, paddy fields, coconut palms, fisherman and local life.
- Lunch, evening tea & snacks, dinner next day breakfast and will be provided in the boat.
- The cool breeze from the Lake make you sleep early in the night after anchoring in a fancy place.
- Overnight at Houseboat.
Alleppey To Kovalam(190 kms/approx.5 hrs)
- After check out from Allepey drive to Kovalam.
- On arrival check into hotel at Kovalam .
- The rest evening enjoy at Kovalam Beach.
- Overnight stay at Kovalam.
- In morning proceed for Sightseeing of Trivandrum & visit Sri.Padamanabhaswami Temple, Napier Museum, Sri Chitra Art Gallery, Zoo,Kuthiramalika Palace & Veli Lagoon.
- Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Kovalam To Trivandrum(16 kms/approx.45min)
- This day would be bid farewell to your ‘Colours of Kerala’ as you you will be transferred to Trivandrum Airport/Trivandrum Railway Station for your onward journey.
||Hotel Cochin Legacy/Similar
||Spice County Resort/Similar
||Jungle Park / Similar
||Sagara Beach Resort/Similar
[Meal Plan –
EP – Room only,
CP – Room + Breakfast,
MAPI – Breakfast, Lunch / Dinner – Room + Breakfast + Dinner,
APAI – Room + Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner]
- Accommodation at the Hotels Mentioned or Similar.
- 1Night stay at Cochin.
- 2Night stay at Munnar.
- 1Night stay at Thekkady.
- 1Night stay at Alleppey.
- 2Night stay at Kovalam.
- Meals – Breakfast & Dinner & all meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) at Alleppey.
- Complimentary Honeymoon cake on any one day of package.
- Coach Transfers, Entrance Fees, Excursions, Sightseeing And Surface Transportation As Mentioned In The Itinerary.
- Airport Taxes.
- Hotel Surcharges (If Applicable) During High / Festive Season To Be Paid Extra Per Person.
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Group’s Menu.
- Anything Not Specifically Mentioned In ‘What Your Tour Price Includes’ Box.
- Govt. Service Tax 5%.
- We Also have Blocking for Flights as the rates are dynamic we request you to give Fixed dates to book Flights.
- Initial deposit – 40% per person to confirm your booking with us.
- 100% payment to be made at least 15 days before departure.
- Total Payment in INR as per the prevailing exchange rate on the date of final Payment.
Payment Policy: Cancellation
- All services such as Airline seats / Hotel accommodation / ground transportation are pre-blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers / vendors if these services are released within the below mentioned time frame.
- If circumstances make you cancel the tour , the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing.
Cancellation Will Attract The Following Cancellation
- 35 Days or more prior to Departure 15% of the Tour Cost
- 34 Days to 15 Days prior to Departure 25% of the Tour Cost
- 14 Days to 08 Days prior to Departure 50% of the Tour Costs
- 08 Days and beyond 100% of the Tour Cost
- Given cost is estimated, based on lowest hotel rates existing as of now. We don’t hold any confirmation for hotels/airline. Its subject to availability at the time of booking. Any difference in cost shall be borne by passenger.
- Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. Destiny Travels will not be held responsible for them. Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- Check-in time at hotel is 14:00 hrs & check-out time is 11:00 hrs
- Your tours and transfers are based on not at disposal basis.
- Your itinerary will be strictly on timings.
- Room rates based on standard rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for valley facing rooms.
- Services will be given in exchange of original vouchers/itinerary only.
- If lunch is included in sightseeing it will be light pack lunch.
- Portages and coach captain tips are extra
- Optional sightseeing can be booked in advance.
- There is no refund for un utilized service
- On hilly areas the ac will not work.
- We will not be held responsible for any delays in airline leading to misconnecting of onward flights.
- During sightseeing the vehicle will go up to permissible point only.
- Any govt.tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Pre pavement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- If any airline is delayed or cancelled, Destiny Travels is not responsible for any compensation for hotels, meals, sightseeing or any other claim.